Loading the player...
Water Treatment System unit with Diverter Kit for existing tap and а 5-year Warranty eSpring™
SKU: 301904| Size: 32.7 cm x 17.8 cm
Form validation errors
The eSpring Water Treatment System removes 99.99% of disease-causing bacteria; over 160 contaminants including over 140 potential health effect contaminants and thanks to Diverter Kit it fits easily to your existing taps. This offer is backed by a 5-year warranty.
What It Does For You
- Ensures cleaner water for the entire family by reducing the presence of contaminants in tap water without removing beneficial minerals.
- Improves the taste, odour and clarity of water and beverages made from tap water.
- Easy and convenient to install, use and maintain thanks to space-saving design, simplicity and flexibility of installation.
- Offers greater convenience than purchasing bottled water or jug-type filters.
- Durable, and backed by a 5-year warranty to ensure peace of mind.
Why You Would Like It
Getting high-quality water for you and your family should be as easy as turning on the tap at home. It is easy with eSpring, the world’s number one selling brand of home water treatment systems*. Using cutting-edge technology and thanks to the Diverter Kit, eSpring provides you with cleaner, clearer, better-tasting water right from your existing tap. What’s more, eSpring features a sleek, space-saving design and is quick, easy and flexible to install – eSpring is the perfect water purifier for your family.
* Based on a Verify Markets study of 2014 global sales
Facts For You
- eSpring destroys more than 99.99% of waterborne disease-causing bacteria and viruses in drinking water.
- Removes 160 contaminants, including over 145 health-affecting contaminants.
- A single cartridge can filter 5,000 litres – equivalent to a whole year’s water supply.
- eSpring Water Treatment Systems have been awarded the WQA (Water Quality Association) Gold Seal.
- eSpring has been independently verified and certified by the NSF® – an independent, not-for-profit public health organisation.
- eSpring is backed by over 30 years of product development and is used in more than 46 countries around the world.
- Diverter Kit allows you to use your existing tap – no need to change your existing kitchen installations.
- Ultraviolet Light Technology destroys bacteria and contaminants by exposing water to powerful UV doses up 80 millijoules (units of measure) per square centimetre.
- US-patented multi-stage carbon block removes the smell and taste of chlorine, harmful particulates and more than 160 contaminants.
- “smart chip” technology helps you keep track of the ultraviolet lamp and the carbon-block filter’s life and LCD display notifies you of need to replace.
- eCoupled™ Wireless Power completely isolates the UV bulb from the power source, resulting in increased durability, energy efficiency and ease of use.
- Smart, sleek, space-saving design and various convenience functions, such as easy-to-replace cartridges and UV lamps and a highly intuitive icon-based interface, ensure maximum convenience and ease of use.
How To Use
- Each eSpring unit is shipped pre-assembled.
- Tube length can be adjusted to desired length, facilitating flexible installation.
- The eSpring water purifier works with normal household water pressure.
- Once installed, water is delivered in the same way as through a normal tap.
- Replace filter after 1 year or 5,000 litres (1,320 gallons) – whichever comes first.
- Housing Height:3 27 mm nominal.
- Diameter: 178 mm nominal. Constructed of durable, high impact plastic.
- Electrical Input: 19V DC, 3.16A.
- Cartridge (Model No. 100186): Pressed carbon block with internal UV lamp.
- Materials: All wetted materials meet U.S. FDA requirements for use in transmitting fluids for human consumption.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 860 kPa.
- Minimum Operating Pressure: 104 kPa.
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 30° C.
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 4.4° C.
- Rated Service Flow: 3.4 L per minute at 415 kPa of water pressure with a new cartridge. (Actual flow rate will vary according to water pressure and the length of time the cartridge has been in service).
- Rated Service Life: The cartridge is designed to serve the average family’s cooking and drinking water needs for one year or 5,000 litres, whichever comes first. (Actual cartridge life will vary depending on use and quality of water supply).
- Installation is quick and easy.
- Cartridge replacement is quick and easy and can be undertaken by the user. Cartridge replacement does not require the return of the water treatment system to the factory for cartridge replacement.
- Testing: System Tested and Certified by NSF International and WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, 55 and P473.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.