Loading the player...
Refill DOUBLE X™ NUTRILITE™
SKU: 292409| Size: 2 x 31-day supply as refill (372 tablets) without tray
Form validation errors
NUTRILITE DOUBLE X is a food supplement that provides a balanced combination of 12 essential vitamins and 10 essential minerals. It is enriched with PhytoBlend™, a special blend of 22 plants derived from fruits, vegetables and herbs that are not always easy to include in your everyday diet.
NUTRILITE DOUBLE X adds variety to your diet by providing botanical elements from all 5 colour groups: green, white, yellow, red and purple. Each colour group delivers valuable nutrients. All plant ingredients are sourced from sustainable Nutrilite™ or NutriCert™ farms that do not use toxic chemicals or pesticides. Sustainable farming is believed to generate strong, vigorous plants with a high nutritional value.
At times of stress or of seasonal change, NUTRILITE DOUBLE X provides foundational nutrients to support overall well-being.
DOUBLE X is the world's #1 selling multivitamin multimineral with phytonutrients from five phytonutrient colour groups.1
1 Source: Euromonitor International Limited; Retail Value RSP terms; all channels, 2017.
What it does for you
NUTRILITE DOUBLE X is designed to help you close any potential nutritional and phytonutrient gaps. This allows you to regain your inner balance and thereby enhance your natural potential.
It delivers premium support to your body in many forms:
- Brain function: Iodine supports normal cognitive functioning. Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological functioning.
- Nervous system: Copper supports the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Immune system: Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Energy-yielding metabolism: Niacin supports a normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Management of inflammatory responses: Curcumin helps your body manage inflammatory responses.
- Digestion and liver: Calcium supports the normal functioning of digestive enzymes. Rosemary and curcumin help support normal liver functioning.
- Cells: Calcium has a role in the process of cell division and specialisation.
- Oxidative stress: Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Heart function: Vitamin B6 supports normal homocysteine metabolism and thiamine contributes to the normal functioning of the heart.
- Bone function: Vitamin D is needed for the maintenance of normal bones.
- Muscle function: Magnesium contributes to normal muscle functioning.
- Eye function/vision: Vitamin A supports the maintenance of normal vision.
- Skin, hair and nails: Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and hair. Vitamin C supports normal collagen formation, helping the skin function normally. Selenium and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal nails.
- Balanced hormones: Vitamin B6 supports the regulation of hormonal activity and pantothenic acid contributes to the normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
In addition, a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are of general importance.
Why you would like it
The human body is an ecosystem that is constantly attempting to maintain inner balance in order to function optimally.
For this, proper nutrition is vital. A balanced and varied diet is essential, both for your present-day mental and physical well-being and for your overall health for years to come.
In fact, 3 out of 4 adults worldwide do not consume the daily minimum of 5 helpings of fruits and vegetables recommended by the World Health Organisation (WHO)1. This is why you may need help getting the full complement of nutrients and secondary plant compounds known as phytonutrients.
NUTRILITE DOUBLE X contains plants and phytonutrients from all five colour groups: green, white, yellow, red, and purple.
NUTRILITE DOUBLE X can help you close potential vitamin, mineral and phytonutrient gaps, making sure your body regains its inner balance and allowing you to enhance your natural potential.
1 Source: “Global assessment of select phytonutrient intakes by level of fruit and vegetable consumption”; Mary M. Murphy, Leila M. Barraj and Judith H. Spungen; British Journal of Nutrition (2014), 112, 1004-1018.
Facts for you
The vast majority of adults (58-88%) worldwide report that they consume less than the minimum of 5 helpings of fruits and vegetables per day recommended by the World Health Organisation (WHO)2.
Fruits and vegetables are rich sources of vitamins, minerals and secondary plant compounds, also known as phytonutrients.
Because you deserve great nutrition, we control the entire process from seed to supplement so as to ensure a high-quality product:
- It starts with specially selected seeds planted in the right soil and at the right depth on sustainable farms. Sustainable farming is believed to generate strong, vigorous plants with a high nutritional value.
- All plant ingredients are sourced from sustainable NutriliteTM or NutriCertTM farmsthat do not use toxic chemicals or pesticides.
- We harvest the plants at their peak, using the parts with the best phytonutrient profile. These are processed within hours of the harvest, using state-of-the-art equipment.
- Our scientists are constantly researching new ways to improve naturally derived ingredients by combining essential vitamins and minerals with plant-based phytonutrients.
- Extensive tests are performed to ensure that DOUBLE X is safe. Before it reaches you, we execute 2,000 tests per production unit, starting with the plant material.
In times of stress or when dealing with seasonal change, you may need help in regaining your inner balance so as to allow your body and mind to function properly.
2 Source: “Global assessment of select phytonutrient intakes by level of fruit and vegetable consumption”; Mary M. Murphy, Leila M. Barraj and Judith H. Spungen; British Journal of Nutrition (2014), 112, 1004-1018.
Provides a balanced combination of 12 essential vitamins, 10 essential minerals and 22 plants delivering a broad and beneficial spectrum of phytonutrients.
NUTRILITE DOUBLE X is enriched with PhytoBlend™ – an exclusive complex derived from fruits, vegetables and herbs that are not always easy to include in your everyday diet. It provides botanicals and secondary plant compounds known as phytonutrients from all 5 colour groups: green, white, yellow, red and purple. Each colour group delivers valuable nutrients.
All plant ingredients are sourced from sustainable Nutrilite™ or NutriCert™ farms that do not use toxic chemicals or pesticides. Sustainable farming is believed to generate strong, vigorous plants with a high nutritional value.
No artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours or preservatives are added.
For information on Usage, Ingredients or Nutritional Values please refer to the local language version.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.