Loading the player...
Fruits and Vegetables NUTRILITE™
SKU: 100296| Size: 60 tablets
Form validation errors
NUTRILITE Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables is made from food extracts of green tea, pomegranate, orange, elderberry, blueberry, acerola, broccoli, carrot, spinach and tomato. This special NUTRILITE formula provides the same quantity of lycopene, hesperidin and ellagic acid as found naturally in five servings of various fruits and vegetables. We know we can get vitamins and minerals from fresh fruits and vegetables, but they are also full of nutrients beyond vitamins and minerals. The exclusive NUTRILITE concentrate process preserves these nutrients, keeping the nutritional value and essential phytonutrients that others may throw away. This product is designed to complement a daily intake of fruits and vegetables and offer a variety of plant-sourced nutrients in the diet. This product also contains some of the most well-researched plant antioxidants. This product was specifically formulated to provide a broad base of benefits. Scientific research has demonstrated that it is important to eat a wide variety of fruits and vegetables daily because the phytochemicals composition of plant materials varies broadly. Even if five or more servings of fruits and vegetables are already in the daily diet, this product will help expand the range and variety of phytonutrients from plant sources. NUTRILITE Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables is designed to complement the vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients present in NUTRILITE Daily and NUTRILITE™ DOUBLE X™ Multivitamin/Multimineral/Phytonutrient Food Supplement, rather than replace them.
- Suitable for diabetics (content of carbohydrates and calories are negligible)
- Contains selected phytonutrients equivalent to the amounts found in 5 servings of fruits and vegetables
- Also provides a variety of phytonutrients from the concentrates (extracts)
- Helps to expand the variety of plant-sourced nutrients in the diet
- Contains plant antioxidants that help to protect against free radical damage
- Contains the phytonutrient lycopene from tomato, a carotenoid compound
- Contains the phytonutrient hesperidin from orange, a citrus bioflavonoid
- Contains the phytonutrient ellagic acid from pomegranate, a polyphenol compound
- Contains the phytonutrient EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) from green tea, a potent antioxidant polyphenol
- No artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours or preservatives added
For detailed information about this product please refer to the local language version of the page
One tablet twice, daily, with meals
- Anyone whose lifestyle/diet does not provide adequate amounts of fresh fruits and vegetables (at least five servings) on a daily basis
- Anyone who may have a nutrient gap in their diet
- Anyone who eats five or more servings per day, but of the same or similar fruits and vegetables
- Anyone who wishes to increase antioxidant protection against free radical damage
- Anyone who wishes to supplement without artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
Keep out of reach of children. This product is no substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep bottle tightly closed. This product is not intended to replace the consumption of fruits and vegetables in the diet. This product is suitable for most adults and children over 12 years. Children under 12 years, pregnant or lactating women, or anyone with a medical condition should consult a doctor before using this product. Store in a cool, dry place.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.