1. Shake well before using. (Be sure cap is on tightly before shaking).
2. Wear rubber or plastic gloves and suitable eye/face protection.
3. Remove oven racks and elements.
4. Place small bowl on bottom of oven interior. Pour in supply of oven cleaner.
5. Apply cleaner with brush to interior of oven, coating back first, then sides, bottom and top last.
6. Set racks back in oven and coat with cleaner.
7. Let stand 30 minutes. (Heavily soiled areas may need reapplication).
8. Wipe away jellied residue with sponge or cloth dipped in hot water.
9. Rinse with cloth dipped in a water-vinegar solution, working from top to bottom.