Loading the player...
HYMM™ Foaming Shave Gel
SKU: 121206| Size: 200 ml
Form validation errors
The new HYMM Foaming Shave gel was formulated to provide a comfortable shave from start to finish. The gel formula that transforms into rich foam is designed to increase razor glide and condition the skin. The Foaming Shave Gel formula with added botanical Licorice Root extract helps calm the skin. Formula with surfactants softens beard hair for an easy shave.
- Foaming gel texture for increased razor glide
- Formula with added Licorice Root extract calms the skin and helps prevent razor burn
- Leaves a fresh, clean scent on the skin
- Formula includes Licorice Root extract which is known to help against skin irritation
- Contains Allantoin which helps to calm skin
- Contains botanical ingredients known for skin soothing properties - Aloe Vera and Chamomile Extracts
- Foaming texture increases razor glide
- Formula designed with surfactants to soften beard hair for a comfortable shave
- Formula contains lubricants for easy razor glide and skin conditioning
- Dermatologically tested, suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
AQUA, PALMITIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, OLETH-20, SORBITOL, ISOPENTANE, SORBETH-30, MYRISTIC ACID, DECYL OLEATE, PARFUM, GLYCERIN, BETAINE, ALOE BARBADENSIS GEL, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALLANTOIN, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PEG-14M, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BUTANE, ISOBUTANE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRIC ACID, CI 42090, CI 47005.
To damp or wet, clean face, apply a small amount of shave gel to cover shave area. Allow razor to glide over area to reveal a close, clean shave.
Shave normally, using HYMM for Men 5-blade Razor. Rinse off with warm water after shaving.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
Follow with the HYMM for Men After Shave Balm to help calm the skin and protect against irritation after shaving.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.